Murrieta Attorney Kevin Cortright has been practicing law in and around the Murrieta area since 2009. Murrieta was the first office opened and to this day continues to be one of his busiest offices. The office is also centrally located near Temecula, Wildomar, Menifee, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Canyon Lake, and Perris California. The office being located on Technology near the French Valley Airport in Murrieta off of Winchester and Murrieta Hot Springs Road.
Murrieta Bankruptcy Attorney
Murrieta Bankruptcy Attorney Kevin Cortright started doing bankruptcy cases in 2009 when his clients began to ask for assistance both getting out of debt and saving their homes. 2009 was a peak time in the financial crisis and many local residents were suffering financially and in danger of loosing their homes. Mr. Cortright came to really appreciate the bankruptcy system and the relief it provided to his clients in financially difficult times. Since that time he has filed thousands of bankruptcies helping thousands of families regain financial stability and peace of mind. Attorney Cortright states “bankruptcy is probably one of the most satisfying parts of my law practice, providing financial relief to clients, seeing them go from financially stressed to being relieved of that debt is very rewarding”.
Murrieta Workers Compensation Attorney
Murrieta Workers Compensation Attorney Kevin Cortright states “Workers Compensation claims can be the most frustrating time for the injured workers and their family. Benefits are provided slow or not all by the employers and their insurance companies. When potential clients call for their initial consultation they are at their wits end. They are usually upset because of a couple main issues. 1. They are not getting proper medical treatment, temporary disability payments, and no communication from their workers compensation adjuster.” The Law offices of Kevin Cortright deals with these issues everyday and knows how to resolve them. If you hire Attorney Kevin Cortright the adjuster will call him back. It should be noted that your employer and the insurance company has a team of lawyers on their side, you definitely need on on your side.
Personal Injury Attorney
Murrieta Personal Injury Attorney began his career working for an auto insurance defense firm as a law clerk. This job set the direction for his career and was invaluable in training him on how to deal with insurance companies. Attorney Kevin Cortright states “I know what scares the insurance companies and makes them want to settle your claim. I use this information on a daily basis to push their buttons and apply maximum pressure to settle my clients claims.” Mr. Cortright focuses his personal injury cases to serious injuries obtaining substantial settlements for those clients.
Why Should You Choose a Murrieta Attorney to Handle Your Case?
- Hiring a local Murrieta Attorney makes your communications and office visits more convenient.
- Hiring a local lawyer means you won’t have to travel far for meetings or court appearances
- A qualified attorney can help you negotiate a fair settlement or take your case to court if necessary.
- The Law Offices of Kevin Cortright have the experience and resources necessary to get the best results for you.
- We are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality legal representation possible.
- Peace of mind – knowing that you have an experienced professional on your side gives you a sense of security and peace of mind.
- Expertise – our attorneys have years of experience in the legal field and are up-to-date on all the latest changes in the law.
- Cost-effective representation – we offer a variety of payment plans and will work with you to find one that fits your budget.
- Personalized attention – you will always be able to reach us when you need to, and we will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
If you find yourself in need of a legal representative, be sure to reach out to the professionals at the Murrieta Law Offices of Kevin Cortright. Our team is standing by to help with your legal matter. Don’t wait another day; call us today!