Palm Springs Attorney
Palm Springs Attorney Kevin Cortright is a well-known attorney in the Palm Springs area since 2009. He has been practicing law here and to this day, one of his busiest offices remains located conveniently close by for residents who want quality service with their legal needs! The law office is conveniently located near Cathedral City, Desert Hot springs, Thousand Palms, Indio, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, and Coachella California. The office being located on Tahquitz Canyon between Arenas behind the movie theater near Downtown Palm Springs and the Airport in Palm Springs.
Palm Springs Bankruptcy Attorney
Palm Springs Bankruptcy Attorney Kevin Cortright began doing bankruptcy cases in 2009 when his clients started asking for assistance both getting out of debt and saving their homes He didn’t want to see his clients lose their homes, so he started doing bankruptcy cases. The financial crisis of 2009 was at its peak and many people in local communities were suffering financially or even facing possible loss of property due the high unemployment rates during this time period which led them towards seeking assistance with debt relief options like bankruptcy proceedings. Mr. Cortright says the experience of bankruptcy law has given him a new perspective on the difficulties people can face in trying times. Bankruptcy is just one way that attorney Mr. Cortright helps his clients find financial stability and peace-of mind, which he feels privileged to provide them with his bankruptcy services. Attorney Cortright states ” bankruptcy is an exciting part of my law practice, I love seeing clients go from being financially stressed to relieved of that debt. It’s rewarding on so many levels!”.
Palm Springs Workers Compensation Attorney
Palm Springs Workers Compensation Attorney Kevin Cortright states “When an injured worker calls for their initial consultation, they are at the wits end. The process of getting benefits from employers or insurance companies is slow and difficult which can be frustrating. The first thing that usually upsets workers is not getting proper medical treatment, temporary disability payments and no communication from their workers compensation adjuster.” You need a lawyer who knows how to handle insurance cases, look no further than Attorney Kevin Cortright. His experience with these issues everyday and resolution skills will get your claim resolved fast! Your employer has an army at their disposal working to deny and delay your benefits, you need a workers compensation attorney to handle your concerns.
Palm Springs Personal Injury Attorney
Palm Springs Personal Injury Attorney Kevin Cortright began his career working for an auto insurance defense firm as a law clerk. This job set the direction of where he would go and was invaluable in training him on how to deal with these companies, which are often difficult opponents. Attorney Kevin Cortright states “I use my knowledge of what scares the insurance companies and makes them want to settle your claim on a daily basis. This information helps me push their buttons, apply maximum pressure in order to settle claims for the highest value.” Mr. Cortright has focused his personal injury cases to the most serious ones, obtaining substantial settlements for those clients.
Why You Should hire a Palm Springs Attorney to Handle Your Case?
- Hiring a local Palm Springs attorney makes your communications and office visits more convenient.
- Hiring a local lawyer means that you won’t have to travel far for meetings or court appearances.
- A local attorney can help you negotiate a fair settlement or take your case to court if necessary.
- The Palm Springs Law Offices of Kevin Cortright has the experience and resources necessary to get the results for you deserve.
- As a local attorney we can provide our clients with the highest quality legal representation possible.
- Peace of mind – knowing that you have an experienced legal professional on your side gives you a sense of security and peace of mind.
- Expertise – Mr. Cortright has years of experience in the legal field and local legal court procedures.
- We offer a variety of payment plans and will work with you to find one that fits your budget.
- Personalized attention – you will always be able to reach us when you need to, and we will keep you updated on the progress of your case.
If you find yourself in need of a legal representative our knowledgeable and dedicated legal team at the Palm Springs Law Offices of Kevin Cortright will provide you with the guidance needed to make sound decisions. Call us today!